Skip to content Skip to footer


Donate by Post/Cheque

You can donate by sending us a cheque.  Please ensure your cheque is made payable to “The Canterbury District C.A.B”

and send it to: Chief Officer, Citizens Advice, 185-187 High St, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 5AF


Other Ways to Raise Money

You can also raise money for us when you shop online.  Further information here.

Thank you!